Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hip [Pretentious] Crayon Drawings!

So. I just spent all night doing crayon/pen and ink drawings of people from the Factory. Why? Who knows. Andy Warhol came out looking like a male model, but it's from a self-portrait in 1964, so he was looking pretty young then. Still, he's too hunky-looking. The others are Nico, Edie Sedgwick, and Ondine. When I realized it was about to be 2 am, I got excited because I thought "Hey, at least with this time change it'll only be 1 again!" And then I remembered that it is Spring and I am an idiot. I guess it's nice that I can still be "artsy," when there's nothing on TV- even if I do just wind up with a couple of drawings that would be cute if done by a 7th grader. Only 7th graders like Warhol. 7th graders and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment